As a student you basically have access to all the courses we offer. However, your school or organization may decide that you cannot choose all the courses. This happens, for example, when there are no coaches available for certain courses. Your school or organization will then lock these courses so that you will not be able to choose them (any longer).
When you are logged in, and have a valid subscription, you will see the entire library of courses. Adding a course goes as follows:
- Take a look through the courses in the library. You can also view them by category, or filter them by profile or study load. To do this, you can click on the 3 stripes below each other on the top left op te the library. Note: this might be in Dutch.
- When you click the tile of a course, you will see all kinds of information about the course. For example, read the description of the course, watch the trailer and the number of study hours (SBU). Below all the information, click the blue button that says ‘Enroll’ to sign up.
- The course will now be added to your list and opened immediately.
- Note! When you start a course it is important that you select a coach, exercise set and level. In this article you can read instructions to do this.
Do you want to leave a course, for example because you want to quit it, or enrolled by accident? Then it's possible to unenroll. You can unenroll from a course as follows:
- Select the course underneath the heading 'Library'. Do not select it underneath 'My courses'.
- You will see a cogwheel at the top right of the description of the course. Click on it.
- You will see a short overview of your settings, with a button underneath that says 'Unenroll from course'. Click on that and then click 'Yes, unenroll' to confirm your choice.
- You have now unenrolled from the course.