Viewing the main portfolio and creating expositions
Do you want to view all of your submitted work? You can find it in your main portfolio. Besides, you can create expositions to collect your best work. You can use this for a presentation for example.
1. Viewing your main portfolio
- Unfold the main menu by clicking in the left side of your screen.
- Click on ‘Portfolio’.
- Here, you can see the submitted work for all the courses you follow.
2. Creating expositions
- Select the exercises you would like to create an exposition with, by checking the boxes.
- Click on ‘Create exposition’.
- Go to ‘Expositions’ next ‘Submitted work’ to view the exposition.
3. Editing or deleting expositions
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right of the exposition.
- Choose ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’.